Brisbane designers need your vote

A prestigious interior design project for the Elements of Byron Resort, featuring Bisazza mosaic, has been shortlisted at this year’s SBID International Design Awards in the Hotel Design category.

The Society of British International Design (SBID) is the professional accrediting organisation for the interior design industry in the UK. The organisation is part of a global network of 50,000 designers who are professionally accredited.

The Brisbane based designers Coop Creative, need your vote to help them scoop the prestigious award. The judging panel’s score makes up 70% of the overall score and the remaining 30% of the score is voted by the public

To show your support, you can give your vote at:
http://www.internationaldesignexcellenceawards.com/finalists/2016/hotel-design-2016/

The closing date for the public voting will be on Friday 16 September 2016 at 5.30pm GMT.